Monday, February 19, 2018

February Vacation Week Art Activities

Need something to do this vacation?

Have no fear...I've compiled a beginning list of activities and outings to help boost creativity, 
connect as a family, and stop that age old statement...I'm bored!

Take a family field trip!

MFA School Vacation Week Activities: drop in all week for art making activities, family tours, story telling, musical performances and more!

Peabody Essex Museum Maker Lounge: There's all kinds of activities and things to see at the PEM including art making workshops and nature exploration.

Check out the Artery's list of vacation events - especially Family Day at MassArt happening this Sat. Feb. 24! I might even need to check this out out myself!

Be creative at home!

Art Hub for Kids: Visit this website for tons of tutorials and art making activities.

Try making one of these simple machines on my Rube Goldberg Hyperdoc ... comment below and tell me what you made!

Of course you could also research February's Mystery Artist!

Hope you have a fun and creative week!

No comments:

Post a Comment